Become An Entrepreneur In our humble opinion, on par with investing in yourself, we find entrepreneurship, i.e. starting your own business, to be the best investment of your time and money! As far as what
Become An Entrepreneur
In our humble opinion, on par with investing in yourself, we find entrepreneurship, i.e. starting your own business, to be the best investment of your time and money!
As far as what kind of business to start, we have found eCommerce to be the best option; specifically, eCommerce using the dropshipping model.
What is eCommerce and dropshipping?
eCommerce is simply selling goods online – Amazon being the biggest example.
Dropshipping is the fulfillment process of eCommerce. With dropshipping, you as the seller don’t hold the stock or inventory that you are selling. Instead, whenever a customer orders a product from you, you receive their payment first before you order that product from your supplier or manufacturer, who will then ship it directly to your customer. Your profit is made from selling the product to your customer for more than the cost of ordering it from your supplier or manufacturer.
For example, if you’re selling a product for £20 and the cost of ordering that product from your supplier or manufacturer is £5, then your profit is £15 (minus applicable costs) per order placed in your store.
Here are some of the reasons why we love eCommerce with dropshipping:
- There’s a low barrier of entry. Unlike a physical store, it is far easier and cheaper to open an online store. Anyone can start their own online store, no matter their skill, experience or budget!
- You can start with a relatively small amount of money. Unlike a physical store which typically requires expensive overheads, the cost of opening and managing an online store is extremely low, and many apps, functions and features are available for free!
- It is low risk. Physical stores typically require a heavy commitment of time and money. Online stores can be set up quite quickly and cheaply. With the dropshipping model, there is no need to buy and hold stock; you only need to order a product after you have been paid by your customer. And when it comes to set up, management and marketing, there are plenty of free options, as well as different price points to suit every budget!
- It can be automated. Many functions of managing an online store, such as fulfilling customer orders, shipping and sending emails or reminders can be automated through apps, features and third-parties, enabling you to maximise productivity and growth with minimal time and effort!
- It benefits from global exposure. Physical stores are limited to their local exposure. Online stores, on the other hand, benefit from global exposure, meaning your customers can come from anywhere in the world!
- It can be scaled up quickly and easily. Compared all types of businesses, not just retail, the biggest advantage of online stores is their ability to scale up very quickly and easily, increasing sales volume and profit exponentially due to the above points we’ve highlighted!
When considering starting an eCommerce business, there are plenty of options available; but our favourite platform of choice to build our stores on is Shopify.
With Shopify, you can quickly and easily build a brand new store from scratch without needing any coding or design experience. As non-coders ourselves, we’ve found all the features within Shopify easy to understand and we were able to create our first store within a short period of time!
Shopify is extremely user-friendly and enables you to design your ideal store simply by using its ‘drag and drop’ elements. There are also many tools, features and apps to help you automate the running of your store.
We have personally built numerous stores for ourselves using Shopify, and if you like the idea of starting your very own online store, click the button below to check out Shopify for yourself!
If you are completely new to the world of eCommerce and would like to learn how to build an online store from scratch using Shopify, check out these videos.
Need Help With Your Store?
We Can Review Your Store
So you’ve managed to build your store, but how do you know whether you’re on the right track? Over the years, we’ve looked at hundreds of stores and have developed a good sense and understanding of which stores work and which don’t and why. Unfortunately, many stores fail due to poor design, layout or interaction, or wrong choice of products. We feel it is crucial you ensure that you have a solid store in place before you start investing your time and/or money in marketing.
We can provide you with honest and transparent feedback on your store, as well as offer you tips on the best practices and what mistakes to avoid.
We Can Build A Shopify Store For You
If you prefer to skip the store building process and instead have a Shopify store built for you, then we are here for you!
We can offer you a Shopify store built to your requirements that is primed and ready to generate sales!
We have extensive experience in building multiple high revenue-generating stores for ourselves. Our stores generate a MINIMUM £10,000/£20,000 per month! Our best performing stores can generate approximately £100,000 per month in revenue!
We also have extensive experience in building Shopify stores for other entrepreneurs, as well as mentoring them to achieve incredible results from their stores! Here are some examples of results from some of the entrepreneurs we have mentored; these sales results were captured from their Shopify account dashboards:
We Can Help You With Your Marketing
Even the best designed stores can fail without proper marketing. After all, you need paying customers in order to make your store a success, right? Marketing is perhaps the toughest aspect of running a store, and if you don’t know what you’re doing, you can burn through your money very quickly! Even if you choose to do free marketing, it can cost you a lot of time!
Luckily, we can help you save the time and money, not to mention the headache and stress of figuring out the marketing process for yourself. We can offer you guidance and mentoring on how to get your marketing right so that you’re able to draw in heaps of traffic and sales! We can offer you tips on the best practices, what mistakes to avoid and regular reviews of your marketing campaigns.
Get In Touch With Us
If you’d like our help with any of the above, free feel to get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to discuss a paid package that suits you!
Investing Your Money
Return To Home