Your potential long-term income and matched betting longevity depends on the number of offers and promotions that you can profit from. Clearly, the more bookmaker accounts you have, the more offers and promotions you can
Your potential long-term income and matched betting longevity depends on the number of offers and promotions that you can profit from. Clearly, the more bookmaker accounts you have, the more offers and promotions you can do.
The most successful long-term matched bettors are those that manage a large number of bookmaker and exchange accounts.
Matched betting is lucrative because there are a large number of bookmakers available, each offering their range of bonuses and promotions. If you are starting out in matched betting, take your time to sign up to as many bookmakers as you can find. Simply sign up to 1-3 new bookmakers each time and slowly you will build a long list of bookmakers to profit from!
Take your time, especially when starting out with limited funds.
Reasons To Grow Your List Of Bookmakers
- You will increase your weekly or monthly earnings each time you add a new bookmaker to your list
- When some of your bookmaker accounts become gubbed, you can still rely on your other healthy accounts to profit from
- You will increase your range of offers and promotions to profit from
To save you time searching for new bookmakers to sign up to, we have already put together a list for you!
Click the button below to see our list of bookmaker Welcome Offers!
Simple Management Tips
- As your list of bookmaker accounts increase, we recommend that you create a simple spreadsheet to manage and keep track of the accounts that you have and how much money you have in each account
- Make sure that you have enough funds in each of the bookmaker and exchange accounts that you manage. If you have a lot of money in one account, withdraw it to your bank account then deposit it across your other accounts that lack sufficient funds. It is better to spread your funds across most or all of your accounts than it is to keep a lot of your money in just one or two accounts, so that your funds are ready to use if an attractive offer or promotion comes along on any of your accounts, especially if it’s only available for a limited time
Important Things To Know
Return To Home